This project is read-only.

test code does not quite work

Jun 6, 2010 at 3:17 AM

I ran the TestFastDBF code. It creates a dbf file, including the use of a date field. However, in the resulting file the date data is messed up. This can be seen in the output from the file-reading test, and also if you try to convert the .dbf file to .csv using the included utiltiy.

I noticed, however, that everything is okay if you simply add records to the file and don't mess with updating existing records. This makes me think that there is some bug in the update-records code.

For my purposes I just needed to create a .dbf, not update it dynamically, so it works for me.

Thanks for providing this very useful tool.